For any product, and solution, there is a cost. The prices we charge with our customer plays an important role for growth of the company. If the cost is higher then we will have less customer, and if the cost is lower, we may not overcome our overheads.
We have blueprinted the pricing model of the products in a way where user have to lift a very little load proportionately to the cost of the gem, and jewelry they are engage with.
Possibly, the cost for using our solution will be divided into 5 parts:
- One time registration fee ( Non - Refundable, if registration fails)
- Cost for using application - subscription basis based on number of users.
- Cost for adding, updating, editing, and setting protocols of data.
- Cost for branding.
- Cost for hardware where required.
- And, cost for intelligence, and insights.
1. One time registration fee ( Non - Refundable, if registration fails) : This is the one time fee for engaging with the customers for registering with us. We will try understanding the legal, technical, and administrative environment of the customer to match our solution. We will make efforts as a consultant, so even if the registration fails, one will be benefited.
2. Cost for using application - subscription basis based on number of users. : The application we are building are going to be SaaS based, so the user can access from any location on any device. To lighten the burden of high software price, we plan to charge on subscription basis (monthly / yearly ) based on the number of user to use the application.
3. Cost for adding, updating, editing, and setting protocols of data. : We are building an ecosystem where the data can flow on a set protocol for benefiting the users, and the community. Thus, every minute data flow, either that is adding into the system, or updating, or editing, or even setting protocols of data will incur a cost. The cost for this service is designed in way that there is no cascading of cost in a single item, and the sum of the money that would be charged would not exceed to a certain comfort level calculated from the value of item.
4. Cost for branding. : We plan to remain a ghost solution provider. Our software solution which has to be publicly used by the B2B user may not have our brand details on it. This feature will be an optional, and any user willing to use this will have to go through well defined marketing materials, and some software coding.
5. Cost for hardware where required. : The hardware for laboratories, and traders are a special development to facilitate the users with day to day activities. Depending on the type of hardware, the user may have to go with down payment option, and subscription model for Internet-Of-Things.
6. Cost for intelligence, and insights. : ERP and CRM, are the basic of the IT system of an organisation, but we are with the solution to compete in 4th industrial revolution. The intelligence, and insights we provide will help you to thrive your business. The pricing plan of this module is on process of will be based on usage.
The pricing model we have designed till now is suitable to every size of company. But, still we are working more on it to make more cheap, though it is already now.